Terms and Conditions of Service
Website of SUCON company(http://subox.co.kr/), The following is called "site")Thank you for visiting.
This website is managed by SUCON (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
The company provides on-site service pursuant to this Agreement. By using the service on the Site, the user shall read and understand these Terms and Conditions before agreeing to be bound without any restriction or reservation.
Purpose of Article 1
These Terms and Conditions shall be provided on the Site by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "service")The purpose of the Regulations is to stipulate the basic conditions of use and procedures of .
Notice and amendment of Article 2 Terms and Conditions
(1) The company notifies these terms and conditions through the website. The company may notify the users of this Agreement by e-mail or other means.
(2) The company may amend the contents of this Agreement to the extent that it does not violate the relevant statutes.
When the company revises this Agreement, it shall specify the date of application and the reason for the amendment, and notify it to the website from 7 days before the application date to the date before the application date.
However, if the contents of the agreement are changed against the users, the notice shall be made for a period of at least 30 days in advance.
In this case, we clearly compare the content before and after the amendment to make it easier for the user to understand.
(3) As the company notifies the service according to the previous paragraph and uses the service after the enforcement date, the user shall be deemed to have approved the changed agreement.
Regulations other than the terms and conditions of Article 3
If the matters not mentioned in this Agreement are stipulated in the Telecommunications Framework Act, the Telecommunications Business Act and other related statutes, the provisions may apply.
Article 4 Establishment of service contract
The user agrees to this Agreement by using the service on the site.
The company uses cookie information to check whether a user has re-visited the service after the initial connection, and does not collect and store information that cannot be identified by any other user other than combining the information provided in the user's service offering with the cookie value.
Article 5 Service Hours
(1) The service is available 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, year-round, unless there is a work or technical disability of the company.
However, the company may restrict the service use in whole or in part, except in the event that the service is interrupted by the company, such as a facility failure, or a sudden increase in service use.
(2) The company may set a separate service use time for some of the services provided. In such cases, the company shall notify or notify the users in advance.
Article 6 User's Responsibilities
(1) The user shall not perform any of the following actions when using the service
A. The act of copying, altering, publishing, or broadcasting information obtained from the service to another person without prior consent from the company
B. An act that infringes on the rights of others, such as the copyright of the company or a third party
C. An act to disseminate information, sentences, figures, etc. that violates public order and public morals to others
D. An act to objectively judge a crime
E. An act that violates other laws of association
(2) The users shall comply with the related statutes, the provisions of this Agreement, the instructions for service use, and cautions, and shall not conduct any profit-making activities by using the services without prior consent of the company.
(3) The users shall not engage in any sales activities to sell illegal goods using the service, and the company shall not be held liable, especially for hacking, money-making advertising, commercial activities through pornographic websites, and legal actions such as the results and losses of operations that have occurred in violation of the service.
Article 7 Deal with the advertiser
The company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the user's participation, communication, or transaction of third party advertisements posted on the site.
Article 8 Restriction of Use
In the event that a reason falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the company may stop using the service for a certain period without prior notice.
A. In case of intentional obstruction of service operation
B. In case of intentionally disseminating information that interferes with public order and customs
C. If the service is used or the service is implemented for the purpose of harming the national or social public interest
D. In the event of an action that damages or damages another's honor
E. In case a large amount of information is sent or advertised for the purpose of preventing the stable operation of the service
F. In case of distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destroy information
G. In case of infringement of the intellectual property rights of the company or others
H. Use other people's information in a negative way
I. Now, the information provided by the company through the service is reproduced, circulated, or commercially used without prior consent from the company
J. In case of violation of any other conditions or statutes of use as defined by the Company, including these terms and conditions
Article 9 Content and Content Rights
The definitions of terms in this clause are as follows.
(1) "content" means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works, information or other materials posted, created, delivered or otherwise made available through "service".
(2) "User content" means any content provided and made available by the owner of an account, including you, through the service.
Content includes user content, etc.
1. Ownership, liability, and deletion of content
The company does not claim any ownership of user content.
In addition, no provision in this section will be construed as restricting the rights you may have to use and utilize user content.
Under these conditions, the Company and its licenses have exclusive rights and benefits to all services and content.
You agree that services and content are protected by copyright, trademark and related laws in the United States and elsewhere.
You also agree not to remove or alter any copyright, trade mark, service mark or other appropriate rights mark affixed to the service or content.
2. User Content Rights Granted by You
By making user content available in the service, you grant the company a non-exclusive, transferable, subliseable, unlimited, and unlimited license to distribute user content to you and other account owners in the course of operating and delivering the use, reproduction, modification, derivative works, public exhibitions, public performances and services.
The license granted by you to your company will terminate when you delete your user content or account.
However, your content is shared by others and will not be terminated unless they have been deleted.
You will be the only one responsible for user content. You certify that you have the necessary rights to license the Company's user content under this Clause.
You also certify that your user content is not infringed, improperly used, and does not violate, any third party's intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights, whether it is made available through the service or personal use, through the company or through the service.
The company is not responsible for the deletion of your user content from the service.
Article 10 compensation for damages
The company shall not be held liable for any damages caused to the users unless the company has intentionally or materially committed to the service use for a period of free service charge.
Article 11 Exemption
The company shall be exempted from responsibility in the event that the service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or equivalent force (including when information related to users has been deleted), and in the event of service use failure due to reasons attributable to the users.
In addition, the company shall be exempted from liability for damages caused by the users' failure to obtain expected benefits from the company's service provision, regardless of the company's will or grave negligence, or damages resulting from the users' selection or use of the materials on this website.
Article 12 jurisdiction
In the event of a lawsuit against a dispute under this Agreement, the jurisdiction of the user's address or the Seoul Central District Court shall be the jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions will take effect on January 7, 2019.